- Bulls run against other blockers and will advance them 1 or 2 stages. To initiate a run you have to match next to them. Poppy Flowers have only one stage and will vanish.
- Bulls can be stopped by sheep. Some levels require the interaction between sheep and bulls (e.g. Level 725). Activated sheep, however, may cross a bull.
- Bulls mostly remove normal cropsies on their way without scoring (like a tractor). Advanced Eggs will eventually remain.
- Bulls will always destroy bomb cropsies when running over them.
- Bulls can pass an empty field.
- Poppy Flowers can be destroyed exclusively by bulls. They cannot be moved.
- Levels with bulls can be frustrating because you need exactly the right match to make the only useful bull run (sequence).
- None of the boosters will affect a bull or a poppy flower.
- When using Shock Player the bull will sometimes (not often) run in the wrong direction
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.