|Current Version||Past Versions|
|Goal||Defeat Rancid with|
| Number of|
|Difficulty||Undetermined: start a discussion relating to difficulty in the comments section below!|
|Level 32||Level 33||Level 34|
Level 33 is the 8th level in Jungle Joint and 3rd rancid () level in Farm Heroes Saga. To pass this level, you must defeat Rancid by collecting 30 suns in 26 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, each move is turned to 6,000 points (6% growth).
- There are very few suns provided on the board.
- 26 moves may not be enough to get up to 30 suns.
- Break the frozen cropsies: You must free several frozen Cropsies blocking the board by matching one of these elements in order to break the ice and open up the board. Then you will have more free room to collect the suns needed to defeated Rancid the Racoon.
- Focus on the suns: Matching cropsies other than the suns will not help you defeat Rancid the Racoon. This is why your focus should solely be on collecting the required resources (sun) and positioning them together. If there are no moves to make with the suns, make matches right next to the suns to increase the suns values +1. The +1 on the suns will go away if you do not continue making nearby matches, so make sure that you make matches next to the suns strategically.
- Match 5 cropsies together: When you match 5 cropsies in a row, all the cropsies of similar kind will be removed from the board. Even if you do not match 5 suns in a row, matching a different crop will eliminate all the crops of that kind and make more room for suns to populate the board.
- When all else fails, use Magic Beans or Companions.
Note: Please confirm the growth percentages for two and three stars.
| This section is empty or incomplete.|
You can help by adding to it.