|Current Version||Past Versions|
|Goal|| : 4|
| Number of|
|Difficulty||Undetermined: start a discussion relating to difficulty in the comments section below!|
|Level 37||Level 38||Level 39|
Level 38 is the 13th level in Jungle Joint and 3rd farm club () level in Farm Heroes Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 4 flowers, 2 chicks, 12 suns, and 20 onions in 35 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Hero Mode will be activated.
- Eggs that have to be broken.
- Flowers need to be removed.
- Few Cropsies required for high scoring.
- Use a shovel or many to get a cracked egg instantly and then match. Without shovels this level is really difficult.
- Concentrate on the flowers, then eggs: Flowers can be opened by matching eggs next to them, so try to maximize your available turns by advancing both at once.
- Don’t worry about strawberries and suns: In the course of gathering chicks and flowers, you’ll undoubtedly wind up collecting 12 of at least one of the target cropsies without even trying. Concentrate on opening flowers and hatching eggs; the rest will follow. Of course, if you do need to make normal cropsie matches, it’s definitely better to match suns and strawberries than to match others that won’t count toward your growth score–unless you can set off a cascade with the match.
- Work from the bottom: If no other strategic moves are available to you, work as low as possible on the board. This will create a cascading chain reaction that can create opportunities in the middle and top of the grid. Vertical matches have a slightly higher chance of opening up any remaining flowers, so look for those carefully.
Animal Companions Edit
- Remove 2 flowers from goals 15 suns in 30 moves.
Note: Please confirm the growth percentages for two and three stars.
| This section is empty or incomplete.|
You can help by adding to it.