|Current Version||Past Versions|
|Goal|| : 40|
| Number of|
|Difficulty||Undetermined: start a discussion relating to difficulty in the comments section below!|
|Level 40||Level 41||Level 42|
Level 41 is the first level in Highland Hills and 35th normal type () level in Farm Heroes Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 40 suns, 30 apples and 30 strawberries in 11 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Hero Mode will be activated.
- 100 Cropsies are required with only 11 moves.
- However, it's easy because of the help of the grass.
- The goal of this level is to collect 40 sun, 30 apples, and 30 strawberries in just 11 moves. Since you have so few movies and few obstacles to deal with, spend all of your time trying to collect suns, apples, and strawberries. Try to clear them next to other cropsies so you can increase their value.
- Keep the required cropsies on grass: While you can collect cropsies wherever they are, you’ll get bonus cropsies from the grass. Start by clearing any of the three cropsies you need on the grassy area first, and let new ones fall down onto the grass. If you can’t do anything on the grass, work below it to get more cropsies to fall, or collect cropsies you need elsewhere.
- Collect cropsies you need is your priority, but sometimes collecting another type of crop can be more beneficial if they adjacent to lots of the cropsies you need. If you can make a big match near your needed cropsies, they’ll be worth more, and you’ll be able to collect your resources faster.
- Past versions has only 10 moves.
Note: Please confirm the growth percentages for two and three stars.
| This section is empty or incomplete.|
You can help by adding to it.