|Current Version||Past Versions|
|Goal|| : 30|
| Number of|
|Difficulty||Undetermined: start a discussion relating to difficulty in the comments section below!|
|Level 41||Level 42||Level 43|
Level 42 is the second level in Highland Hills and 36th normal type () level in Farm Heroes Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 30 apples, 30 carrots, 30 onions and 30 strawberries in 20 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Hero Mode will be activated.
- 120 Cropsies required with only 20 moves, hence an average of 6 Cropsies required for each move.
- Multitask: In this level, you have 20 moves to collect 30 apples, 30 carrots, 30 onions, and 30 strawberries. If you average that out, you’ll need to collect about 6 cropsies per move. Look for moves that will clear two types of cropsies at once, and prefer cropsies that have bonuses or can give bonuses to other cropsies you need.
- Work from the bottom: Starting at the bottom will help more cropsies cascade and make new combinations without you having to do anything. Additionally, if you focus on getting new cropsies on the grass, you’ll keep them happy and give them more bonuses.
- It’s a numbers game: Remember that a single crop is valued at much. Try to form combos that will help increase the value of cropsies you need, and clear them when they have a value of 3, 4, 5, or more. This will help you reach your goal in no time at all!
- Past version has 16 moves.
Note: Please confirm the growth percentages for two and three stars.
| This section is empty or incomplete.|
You can help by adding to it.