|Current Version||Past Versions|
|Goal|| : 36|
| Number of|
|Difficulty||Undetermined: start a discussion relating to difficulty in the comments section below!|
|Level 44||Level 45||Level 46|
Level 45 is the fifth level in Highland Hills and 39th normal type () level in Farm Heroes Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 36 carrots, 21 onions and 21 strawberries in 10 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Hero Mode will be activated.
- You have got only 10 moves.
- Pick 3 kind of Cropsies out of 4.
- An average of 7.8 cropsies per move must be collected.
- Plan moves carefully: Plan out your moves so that you can collect the most resources with each move, you’ll want to aim for an average of 8 resources per move, including any cascades.
- Let the board do all the work: If you make your moves at the bottom of the board, there’s a higher chance that cropsies on the top will fall and make their own matches. Try to collect any resources at the bottom before moving to the very top, unless you see a special move at the top that might be ruined if you don’t use it right away.
- Make special matches and get bonuses: Making matches of 4 or more can help get you lots of bonuses if the match is near resources you need. Look any matches that will help improve your resources, especially if the matches themselves are resources you need. Play efficient with many matches!
- Past version has 13 moves in goal: 38 carrots.
Note: Please confirm the growth percentages for two and three stars.
| This section is empty or incomplete.|
You can help by adding to it.