|Current Version||Past Versions|
|Goal|| : 4|
| Number of|
|Difficulty||Undetermined: start a discussion relating to difficulty in the comments section below!|
|Level 47||Level 48||Level 49|
Level 48 is the 8th level in Highland Hills and 41st normal type () level in Farm Heroes Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 4 flowers, 50 strawberries, 50 suns and 50 water drops in 30 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Hero Mode will be activated.
- Break the wall of flowers to have a large grass area.
- Focus on collecting the flowers: Although the 4 flowers are beside each other, you still want to focus on making combinations around them. Making combinations around them will help to open them up and eventually be collected. If you do not have any moves in the bottom half of the board, you have to wait until you remove the flowers that are in the way.
- Make moves in the grass: When you make moves in the grass, they count for a higher point value. This is important in this level since you have so many a lot of resources to collect. There is plenty of grass on the board for you to make large combinations. Continue to look around the board throughout this level for different options.
- Use boosters if necessary.
- Past versions has 25 moves.
Note: Please confirm the growth percentages for two and three stars.
| This section is empty or incomplete.|
You can help by adding to it.