Rancid's Royal Fair is the name of a series of extra episodes of Farm Heroes Saga. These events are only available for a limited time and only on the mobile version. The first episode was released on September 14, 2016. This series is similar to the Treasure Mill event.
Special Features Edit
- You have to complete five levels without losing to defeat Rancid with only one life, if you fail during the episode progress, you will have to start over. If you succeed your picture will show up in the top of the Royal Fair.
- There is no Hero Mode, which means that the level will be ended instantly when the player completes all of the goals similar to the ending of Rancid levels.
- There is no score system.
- Not like in Treasure Mill, the player can use companions in this episode like in Farm Club levels.
How make this workEdit
- Levels and theme changed but not the name.
- Due to their limited difficulty the levels are fun to play.
- There are similar events in Candy Crush Saga (Cake Climb), Candy Crush Soda Saga (Bubblegum Hill), and Pet Rescue Saga (Mystery Mountain).
- Episode 1 was released on September 14th, 2016.
- The mechanism of this event is similar to one of jelly boss level from Candy Crush Jelly Saga.
- Try to use your shovels soon, otherwise you will be left with one and cannot buy three of them.
- You don't have to use any booster on the first three levels.
Episode 1 Edit