- He will pop up on a carrot removing it. The carrot which he will steal is not the only normal one, but also grumpy and bomb counterpart.
- He will then go underground for one move to eat it.
- He prefers carrots ready for a match and also engages as an obstacle for matching other cropsies.
- If any match is done next to Rob, he will be dazed above ground for three moves and not move. Bashing Rob with a magic shovel or a firecracker will have the same effect. However, the effect cannot be stacked. As such, any match made on him while he is dazed will have no effect. However, a delayed move to hit Rob may still be possible if you have a Hitter Companion used in the stage, where your Farm Animal can immediately whack the rabbit dizzy the moment he pops out of the field.
- Rob may also take a heap of your carrots in a special event named Save the Carrots and the player has to play 9 extra levels to defeat him.
- A Gallup poll on King Care named the rabbit "Rob".
- On the mobile version, when he steals a bomb carrot, there is no animation unlike stealing other two types of carrots.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.